ORDERS & SHIPPING
CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
All Australian standard orders sent from Ecofit Sports are sent via a traceable method via Sendle. Once you provide your email address, we will link it to your order and you will receive automated shipping updates, or alternatively, you can visit https://try.sendle.com/tracking and enter your unique 6-character alpha-numeric tracking code to track your shipment.
Express and International orders are shipped via DHL Express. You will be issued with a tracking number along with your order confirmation email and you can track your shipment at: https://www.dhl.com/au-en/home/tracking.html
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE SENT OUT?
As soon as we receive your order, we begin to process, pick and pack your order, ready for dispatch. Orders are dispatched between Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm AEST/AEDT. Please allow up to 48 hours from order confirmation to dispatch. Once orders are processed, they can't be cancelled.
HOW LONG DO DELIVERIES TAKE?
All standard Australian orders are sent via Sendle or Express via Aus Post:
- Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days from dispatch
- Express Shipping: 1-2 business days from dispatch
All Standard International orders are sent via Sendle or Express via DHL Express:
- Standard Shipping: 4-6 days for countries near Australia, and up to 15 days for countries further away.
- Express Shipping: A door-to-door delivery by the end of the next possible business day.
We accept payments from the following merchants through our secure Shopify payment gateway:
- Google Pay
WHAT IS THE CURRENCY CONVERSION?
- Currency conversion means you pay and order your items in your country's native currency, which means no conversion fees!
The currencies supported via our multi-currency gateway are:
- Australian Dollar (AUD) (this is our default currency)*
- United States Dollar (USD)
- Canadian Dollar (CAD)
- Pound Sterling (GBP)
- Euro (EUR)
- Hong Kong Dollar (HKD)
- Japanese Yen (JPY)
- New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
- Singapore Dollar (SGD)
- Chinese Yuan
- Indian Rupee
- Free returns for Australian customers. Products must be returned within 60 days of receiving your order.
- Products must be unworn and unwashed.
- We only offer refunds onto the original payment method used to make the order.
- Exchanges are not part of our returns policy.
- International customers will be required to pay for Return Shipping, however we will contribute $10 that will be included on your refund.
- You will be issued with a Returns Label as part of the returns process, please ensure you use this when returning your item to assist us in processing your return as fast as possible.
*Please note all returns are sent back to our warehouse in Melbourne, Australia.
WHAT IF MY ITEM IS FAULTY OR DAMAGED?
In the unlikely event that your item is faulty or damaged, you can contact us at email@example.com with a description and images of your product fault and we will walk you through the process of lodging a return.
DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR RETURN POSTAGE?
For Australian customers, we will cover the cost of returns within 60 days. Ecofit Sports does not cover the cost of return postage or insurance for International customers. We recommend using a post service with a tracking number.
At Ecofit Sports we are happy to offer a 60 day return policy for change of mind.
To initiate a return please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, product name/colour/size and reason for return and a member of our team will be in contact with a Returns Authorisation number and Returns Form to lodge your return.